Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter and Scarborough Fair!


So, its been a while since my first post, but I haven't forgotten about you!  Lets see... I've got my new car.  Lilly is now crawling around everywhere standing and even taking a step or two at times!  

Here are her Easter pictures!




On a different note, I've started a mothers group... Mom's the word!  David thought of the title for me and everyone seems to like it.  I've been having play dates with these two mom's... Jenny and Michelle for a while now.  Since makeing the group we've had one more mom show up, Valerie.  Hopefully more mom's will join in the fun!  Yesterday we had a play date at a local park and here are a few pictures from that!





This year we've been to Scarborough Fair twice already!!!  I ordered her cute little Fairy costume from a lady on Facebook... https://www.facebook.com/formyprincesstutus  I thought it turned out adorable!  I love it and once I had it it looks really easy to make.  I am planning on making more for her later, I might post a blog on how to create one!





Riding on her daddy's shoulders!




No comments:

Post a Comment